Resources to help through the Coronavirus
Finding the right school for your child is the most important step you can take to support their education. COVID-19 has emphasized the need for great schools. Learn more about finding a great school here. (Link: to How to Select a Great School)
We know that COVID-19 presents additional challenges to families and our community. Below are additional resources to support families during this challenging time.
Your child’s educational needs at home
Below are resources to help address learning loss and keep kids engaged and learning when they are at home.
- Summer Camps in Cincinnati
- Summer Learning Activities and Grade Based Toolkits
- Get Free Summer Learning Packets Sent to Your Home
- One-stop-shop for at-home resources for families and educators
- Day to day projects to keep kids reading, learning and growing
- Free books delivered to your home
- Free educational websites for families
- Free videos of books being read aloud
How to protect your health
Maintaining the health of our families and communities is the most important thing right now. Here are reliable sources to help you learn how to stay healthy and safe.
Food, rent, and other basic needs
These are trusted sources you can turn to maintain meals and make sure your housing is secure during COVID-19.
Childcare and preschool during the pandemic
Here is what everyone needs to know about childcare right now.
School administrative resources
The following resources are specifically for education professionals.
Coronavirus hotlines & support
Call one of the following numbers if you are feeling sick, have general questions, or need economic assistance.
- Cincinnati, Feeling symptoms of COVID-19: 513-357-7642
- Ohio COVID-19 Hotline: 1-833-427-5634
- United Way COVID-19 Economic Relief Fund: 1-866-211-9966
If your small business is struggling due to COVID-19, you have been recently laid off because of Coronavirus, or need multi-lingual support, please follow one of these links.